Alberta.ca COVID 19 April 22 Update
For the latest information for Albertans on COVID-19, including updates on government actions, visit alberta.ca/covid19
- Supports for Business This includes:
- Small business advice
- Tax changes
- Payment deferrals
- Banks and credit unions
- Federal government programs
- Business continuity plans
- Updates from the Chief Medical Officer
Government of Canada COVID updates can be found at: https://www.canada.ca/en/department-finance/economic-response-plan.html
- This includes:
- Support for individuals
- Support for business
- Support for Sectors
Weekly Economic Briefings attached for
- Week of April 6
- Week of April 13
Please note Statistics Canada is only releasing data identified as 'mission-critical' to the proper functioning of the Government of Canada, and to the Canadian economy and society. All other data releases will be postponed until further notice.
- Travel Alberta COVID-19 industry update #5 by Travel Alberta CEO, Royce Chwin
- Check out the Travel Alberta webinar on Thursday, April 23 to discuss the benefits e-commerce can bring to your business and how to use it to engage your audience, build brand loyalty and drive sales.
- The monthly Alberta Tourism Market Monitor for April 2020 is now available online.
- Check COVID-19 page regularly for up-to-date tourism information.
Who We Are
The Acheson Business Association represents its members and is a collaborative partner in advocating for initiatives and services that provide value for its members, the Acheson Industrial area, and the greater Edmonton area.