Vendor Opportunity + ABA COVID-19 Update
Member Engagement & Support
During this challenging time, the Acheson Business Association is working closely with the County and others in the region to ensure business continuity and assist where we can.
- Are there any projects with which you need help or support?
- Are there resources that you need that are difficult to access currently?
- Do you have major concerns with staying open?
Please reach out directly to email@example.com or 780-960-0699 at any time.
Being proactive instead of reactive, the County looking to source the following items:
- Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide bio-decontamination systems (these are small units that disinfect equipment, like a parts washer)
- Disinfectants (Lysol wipes, sprays, etc.)
- N-95 masks
If any of our members has the ability to provide any or all of these items out of existing stock for purchase by the County, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-960-0699.
Acheson Business Association Office Temporarily Closed
In response to the recommendations of the Alberta Health Services, we will be implementing a social distancing policy and closing the Acheson Business Association office to the public until further notice.
We understand that there are elements of our work that can't be addressed remotely; therefore, we have suspended our events, meetings, and business tours until further notice. We will continue to support our members with phone or video conferencing where possible.
We hope that you, your colleagues and employees, and your families remain safe and healthy. We'll be in touch, should there be any additional updates.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.