WHAT WE DO
We foster an engaged business community in Acheson to build meaningful connections, be a strong representative, and a valuable resource to our members.
The ABA is the heart of Acheson, strengthening businesses in the community to drive and foster success.
With room to grow, the Acheson Industrial Area is the best choice for your business to call home.
- Strategic Location – Easy Access to Major Transportation Corridors
- Lower Operating Costs – low commercial and industrial tax rates and NO business taxes
- Access to Skilled Labour and close to world-class education and technical training centres Active Association Working for its Members
- Exceptional Commercial Opportunities
One of the largest and fastest-growing industrial areas in Western Canada, the Acheson Industrial Area has 7.9 million square feet of developed space. Close proximity to major urban centres and a competitive tax advantage has made Acheson one of the top communities for business in Alberta.
Acheson is home to a range of businesses including manufacturing, construction services, energy services, agri-food, transportation, distribution, logistics and more.
Located just west of Edmonton, Acheson provides easy access to major transportation corridors, rail lines, and both domestic and international airports.
THE ACHESON INDUSTRIAL AREA
- The industrial area includes over 420+ commercial and industrial businesses.
- These businesses produce billions in annual revenue.
- Over 10,000 Albertans employed in the industrial park.
- Over 26,000 vehicles travel through the area on Hwy 60 each day.
- The CN mainline intersects Hwy 60 in Acheson Industrial Area with an average of 27 trains crossing the highway daily.
- There are 7,000 developed acres in the area with expansion opportunities on another 3,500 acres or 16 square miles.
- Acheson is a leading transportation corridor in Alberta (including the CANAMEX Trade corridor) with highway access in every direction
- The Acheson Industrial Area is a model for economic diversification. Unlike many other industrial parks in the province, Acheson is not reliant on any one industry.